3-Piece Bath & Body Handmade Spa Gift Set
Give the gift of relaxation and make her feel pampered and spoiled with a luxurious Kindred Essence 3-piece spa gift set with products infused with essential oils. She’ll lather up with one of our sumptuous organic shea butter soap bars in her bath or shower, giving her skin a wonderful deep cleanse, as an aromatic soy candle fills the air with an enchanting fragrance. Afterwards, she’ll treat her skin with an indulgent shea body butter moisturizer leaving it feeling silky smooth.
The perfect gift for Mother’s Day, birthdays, or I-Love-You days!
Gift package includes:
- One 9 oz soy candle
- One 4 oz organic body butter
- One 4.5 oz organic soap
- Gift card and gift wrapping with kraft wrapping paper. You may upgrade to a seasonal wrapping paper for an additional fee. See gift wrapping selections.
- Handmade and hand-poured in USA using a deluxe soy blended wax that helps to diffuse the fragrance throughout your room
- Highly scented with premium grade phthalate and paraben free fragrances infused with essential oils; Fragrant scent lingers long after candle flame is extinguished
- 9oz | 255g; Approximate burn time 45+ hours; lead free, natural cotton wick for a clean consistent burn
- Natural Organic Soap - 4-5 oz | 142g
- No chemical preservatives - parabens
- No artificial colorants or phthalates
- Scented with essential oils
BODY BUTTER HIGHLIGHTS
- Handmade with USDA Certified Organic shea butter and oils grown and produced in sustainable environments; approximately 4 ounces - 113 grams
- No chemical preservatives – parabens; no artificial colorants or phthalates
- Melts on contact and is easily absorbed into the skin without leaving a greasy residue; excellent moisturizer for those problem areas like your elbow and heels—leaving them feeling silky soft
Soaps: certified organic shea butter; certified organic olive oil; certified organic coconut oil; certified organic castor oil; essential oils; distilled water; sodium hydroxide; natural colorants; certified organic herbs and or spices.
Our natural organic soaps contain no chemical hardening so we recommend that your bar be allowed to dry after each use. A soap dish that allows for the draining of excess water would work perfectly for this purpose.
Always burn your candle on a stable heat resistant surface. Keep away from drafts and flammable materials. Trim the wick on pillar candles approximately 1/4 to 3/8; and 3/8 to 1/2 inch on container candles each time they are lit. Do not burn candle when wax is less than 1/2” from bottom. If you think that your candle flame is too high, blow candle out and trim wick to a lower height. Do not touch or move candle while burning or if it is hot. Never leave a burning candle unattended and always keep out of the reach of children and pets. We recommend burning your candle for no more than 3 hours at a time.
Always place pillar candles on an appropriate candle holder before lighting. Never place it directly on furniture surface. If the wax of a burning pillar candle reaches the edge, blow out flame, fold edges inward and allow wax to harden before lighting again.
Following these recommendations will help prevent dripping and protect your furniture and prolong the life of your candle.